Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

Soulmates never die

Meine erste große Liebe...





Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions.
Try not to repeat a song title.

Pick Your Artist:
Placebo

Are you a male or female:
Lady of the flowers

Describe yourself:
Black-eyed

How do you feel:
Passive aggressive

Describe where you currently live:
Brick shithouse 

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
English summer rain

Your favorite form of transportation:
Follow the cops back home

Your best friend is:
My sweet prince

You and your best friends are:
Something rotten

Favorite time of day:
Pure morning

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Ashtray heart

What is life to you:
The never-ending why

Your fear:
Blind

What is the best advice you have to give:
Hang on to your IQ

Thought for the Day:
You don't care about us

How I would like to die:
Sleeping with ghosts

My soul's present condition:
Without you I'm nothing

My motto:
Protect me from what I want

2 Kommentare:

  1. placebo sind einfach nur götter :) <3

    sehr cooler fragebogen, I like!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe dieses Lied :)

    Und danke für dein Kommentar auf meinem Blog; bei mir ist es zurzeit so - das ich JETZT gefallen an dem Jungen gefunden habe, der seit einem Monat eine Beziehung führt. Als ich ihn aber hätte haben können, wollte ich ihn nicht /:

    lg.

    AntwortenLöschen